Join Our Team
Quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation are Con-Tech core values that we apply to our business, operations, and partnerships.
We are dedicated to serving customers and providing the highest quality products possible. As a Con-Tech employee, you are the key to its excellence and success.
Con-Tech is looking to fill the position of a marketing generalist to add to its growing marketing department. This person would be responsible for marketing products through our company website, social media, promotional materials, and other various sources of media. In this position, you would be working closely with the refuse, parts, & marketing departments. For a person to be successful in this role they will need to have previous experiences working with Adobe Creative Suite. This position will be working extensively in InDesign.
- Deliver marketing and promotional materials via email and multiple medias
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines to create a cohesive feel to each campaign
- Graphic design and photo editing
- Update and market CTM through social media
- Maintain company website
- Work closely with various department on the development and implementation of various marketing projects
- Attend weekly marketing meeting
- Work closely with vendors and other marketing generalist
- Assist in daily ongoing tasks
- Previous web design experience is a plus but not required
- 2 years of relevant experience required
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Mac based operating system
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Willingness to work fast-paced and multitask
This position is primarily responsible for designing and drafting sheet metal components and assembles
in SOLIDWORKS®. The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in the latest version of the
The applicant should have strong knowledge in:
- Large Assemblies
- Sheet Metal
- Drawing Creation
- Tube Drawing
- Welding Specifications
- Fixture Drawings
- Create mechanical shop drawings including cut lists and bill of materials
- Highly motivated
- Experience in SOLIDWORKS®
Jig and Fixture
This position is primarily responsible for Jigs and Fixtures
- Layout, planning the sequence of operations, fabrication, assembly or repair, and related manufacturing of various, types and size of jigs, fixtures, tools, dies, and master tooling made from various material.
- lifting up to 50 pounds and standing for long periods of time.
- Experience setting up and operating Machine Tools.
- Experience fabricating jigs and tools
- Experience interpreting tool design drawings and reading Blueprints.
- Other duties as assigned
General Purpose: This position is primarily responsible for operating welding equipment to build high quality parts.
- Adjust welding current to proper weld size and penetration
- Assemble and weld various metal parts together
- Set up components for welding according to specifications
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Proven experience as a welder required
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing
- Attention to detail
Don't see a position you are looking for? Are you still interested in working for our Team? Feel free to send your resume to HR@ctmmixers.com
Job Applicant Form
*If we do not have any current openings in your desired department we will keep your application on file.