Join Our Team
Quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation are Con-Tech core values that we apply to our business, operations, and partnerships.
We are dedicated to serving customers and providing the highest quality products possible. As a Con-Tech employee, you are the key to its excellence and success.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished products.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Senior Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- SFAS rules
- Research skills
- Analyzing information
- Attention to detail
- Corporate finance
- Financial software
- General math skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- CPA preferred
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
IT Engineer:The primary responsibility for this position is to install and support phone systems, computer systems and networks aiming for the highest availability and functionality.
- Monitor computer and phone systems in a LAN/WAN environment
- Install and maintain software
- Provide hardware support in all areas of computer network systems including servers, desktops, laptops, switches, routers, firewalls and wireless access points
- Familiarity with MS Windows programs
- Set up and manage workstations in a Microsoft Windows Domain
- Active Directory management
- Group Policy administration
- Server updates and maintenance
- WIFI infrastructure installation and maintenance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Troubleshooting remote user issues
- Printer management
- Installation and maintenance of an IP based surveillance camera system
- Manage user experience with said system along with maximizing functionality and practicality of the application.
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code for company website.
- IT experience required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are necessary
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to thoroughly test changes subsequently in both a live and test environment
- Broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, internet applications and security
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP protocols
- Understanding of IMAP protocol
- Microsoft Active Directory experience
Don't see a position you are looking for? Are you still interested in working for our Team? Feel free to send your resume to HR@ctmmixers.com
Job Applicant Form
*If we do not have any current openings in your desired department we will keep your application on file.