Or email your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com
Position Reports to: National Mixer Sales Manager
Job Description: Con-Tech Manufacturing is the leading concrete mixer truck manufacturer in the United States with headquarters in Dodge Center, Minnesota, and support branches in five other locations across the country. We are dedicated to serving the ready-mix industry by designing and manufacturing the highest quality equipment for producers and providing the best-in-the-nation service after the sale. We are family-owned and built with pride in the USA.
Con-Tech is looking to add a concrete mixer sales representative to our growing team. This position will office out of our Dodge Center location but will travel to their assigned sales territory every other week. The specific sales territory will be disclosed within the interviewing process. We offer competitive pay based on sales volume, with no cap on commissions.
Job Responsibilities: Duties include on-site visits to customers and prospects to discuss the needs of their operations, make recommendations of Con-Tech product packages, follow-up on customer requests and needs, review of customers’ trucks in production, and responsible and efficient quote preparation. This added member of the team will contribute to the overall growth of the division. This sales role will maintain current Con-Tech customers, as well as identify and manage new account opportunities and prospective customers within the division. A great candidate will be knowledgeable of the ready mix or related industry, and work with leadership to make decisions based on current market trends.Qualifications:
- Required: A Bachelor's degree or commensurate sales experience
- 2+ years selling experience in related market
- Customer service experience required
- Must be self-motivated and organized, as well as possess strong time-management skills; must be able to work efficiently and productively with limited daily direction
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be a champion of Con-Tech products; will be expected to be fully knowledgeable of the features, functionality, customer benefits, and competitive impact of those products after training in this role
- Ability to identify and work towards business goals set personally and by supervisors
- Must possess strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email; must present and communicate in a professional manner
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Vacation days upon hire
- Paid holidays
Salary: $80,000 to $250,000 per year - pay based on sales volume with no cap on commissions
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift, Monday through Friday
Experience: Sales, 2 years (Preferred)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.