Auction starts at 8:00 am PST Thursday, March 13, 2020.
Con-Tech Manufacturing Donates
Concrete Mixer to be Auctioned for Charity
Con-Tech® Manufacturing, Inc., Kenworth, and Kenworth of Central Florida are partnering to donate a Mixer Truck to auction off with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. The proceeds will be donated equally to the following four charities: Ronald McDonald House (of Rochester, MN), Wounded Warrior Project, Make a Wish (MN), and St. Judes.
The 2020 Kenworth® T880S chassis with a Con-Tech® High Performance BridgeKing® Mixer is being auctioned off at the Ritchie Bros. Las Vegas, NV auction. The auction will be held Friday, March 13, 2020. The charity mixer truck will have all FET tax paid plus free delivery to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Also included is the extended engine, after treatment, HVAC, and Allison warranty.
Thank you Ritchie Bros. for donating your time and services to make this possible!
Click here to view the auction listing & register to bid online.
- Con-Tech Manufacturing HP BridgeKing Mixer
- 11-yard capacity, 3/16-inch steel drum
- ¼-inch fins with 5/16-inch mixing fins
- ZF P7300 planetary transmission
- BridgeKing steerable Hendrickson lift axle
- 5.4-cubic-inch Eaton motor/pump
- Front and rear 0-3,000 psi slump meters
- Fast-charge HP drop wide charge hopper
- Double-acting 2.5-inch diameter chute lift cylinder
- Fully-welded and capped main/foldover/extension chutes
- Three 48-inch extension chutes (rear antler mount)
- In-cab control box with rear mixer controls
- 150-gallon aluminum water tank
- PACCAR MX-11 engine rated with a 430 hp and 1,650 lb.-ft. diesel engine
- 248-inch wheelbase
- Single-canister, EPA2017 aftertreatment system
- Allison 4700 7-speed automatic transmission
- Meritor MFS20 front axle
- Meritor RT46-170 46K rear axles (4.89 RAR)
- Hendrickson HAULMAAX 46K rear suspension
- Watson-Chalin SL1190SSR 13.5K steerable lift axle
- Arcoa aluminum wheels
- Bridgestone tires
- Vantage-level slate gray interior package
- Robotically-assembled, aluminum cab structure
- Stainless steel sunvisor
- Chrome mirrors and chrome air intake
- Polished options, including bumper, fuel tank, DEF tank
- Delivery from Las Vegas to anywhere in lower 48 states
- All FET tax paid
- 5 year/200K Engine Warranty
- 5 year/200K After Treatment Warranty
- 5 year/200K HVAC Warranty
- 5 year/Unlimited Allison Warranty
About The Charities
The Ronald McDonald House of Rochester, Minnesota, provides a home away from home and gives support to families seeking medical care for their children. The House was built on the simple idea that nothing else should matter when a family is focused on healing their child – not finding a place to stay or worrying about your next meal. Your support of the House will help cover the cost of a family’s stay at the Ronald McDonald House while traveling to Rochester for their child’s critical medical care. Because of you, we are here for these families during some of the most difficult times of their lives.
Make-A-Wish Minnesota’s mission is to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. A wish is a gift that goes beyond any tangible value. It is the gift of being a kid again. A wish gives a child with a critical illness the opportunity to experience life beyond illness. A child’s critical illness affects an entire family – they face fears and setbacks together. A wish allows families to reconnect and heal, together. Wishes remind children that we cherish them and stand with them in their fight. When you grant wishes, you give kids with critical illnesses a piece of their childhood back.
Wounded Warrior Project is transforming the way America’s injured veterans are empowered, employed, and engaged in our communities. Since 2003 we’ve been tireless advocates for our Nation’s finest, improving the lives of over half a million warriors and their families.
Warriors never pay a penny for our programs – because they paid their dues on the battlefield. Our free services in mental health, career counseling, and long-term rehabilitative care change lives. We’re committed to helping injured veterans achieve their highest ambition. When they’re ready to start their next mission, we stand ready to serve.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. It is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since the hospital opened in 1962, and we won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Online Bidding Process
1. Create a free account
Stop by to see the charity mixer truck at our booth at ConExpo-Con/Agg starting March 10-14. We will be at Booth S-63241.
Follow us for updates.