The 2022 Charity Chassis & Mixer Auction will benefit these organizations:
2023 Mack Granite 64FR Chassis
with 11 YD. Con-Tech BridgeKing Mixer
TIME LEFT TO BID:
Bidding ends at 3:00 p.m. CT on Tuesday, November 22, 2022.
2022 CHARITY MIXER AUCTION GUIDELINES
Con-Tech is also partnering with Mack Trucks and Transource, Inc. to donate a 2023 Mack Granite 64FR 11 YD. BridgeKing Mixer & Chassis Package, including Con-Tech's exclusive Mack warranty. All proceeds from the auction of this mixer will be donated directly to Concrete Cares, Gift of Life Transplant House of Rochester, RMC Research & Education Foundation, and our local chapter of American Cancer Society at the Sandra J. Schulze Hope Lodge in Rochester, Minnesota.
Welsh Equipment, Inc. of Dodge Center, Minnesota will donate the following paint job for our donation truck: one cab color, one mixer color, and up to one additional stripe. Welsh will also donate cab decals for your company and charity decals for the drum.
The truck build will begin immediately after the auction, just in time to be featured in the Con-Tech Manufacturing booth (Booth #C20649) at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG show in Las Vegas from March 14-18, 2023. We will provide free delivery of the truck to your facility after the show.
Payment for the truck will be due before the CONEXPO-CON/AGG show, however, if it would be beneficial to your company to pay for the truck yet in 2022, we are able to take payment as soon as possible. The winning bidder will be flown to Minnesota for a tour of the Con-Tech factory, a tour of our local Ronald McDonald House Charities, and be featured in our promotional video shown next to your truck at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG show this coming March.
Terms & Conditions:
- New customers must be approved before their bid will be accepted, which could potentially take more than one business day. Please bid early or contact us to create an account if you wish to place a bid but do not have a Con-Tech customer number assigned to you.
- After the conclusion of the auctions, the winning company may request additional specifications to their build in order to better align the generic auction mixer spec with their existing fleet (i.e. poly water tanks or fenders, pusher or water tank configuration, etc.) Additional upcharges will be factored into the purchase price above and beyond the bid, and all proceeds will similarly go to charity.
- Bid as many times as you'd like. Bids must be placed in increments of $2,500+.
- The highest bid and bidder will be updated on weekdays as bids are verified at www.ctmmixers.com/live-auction. If you have questions about the highest current bid, please call your Con-Tech mixer salesman.
- Bidding for the Mack Package will end at 3:00 p.m. CT on Tuesday, November 22, 2022. We reserve the right to control the expiration time on our auction if bidding continues or if a tie occurs.
- Upon notification of your winning bid, you agree to provide a 10% deposit on this truck by Monday, November 28, 2022. Failure to provide this deposit will forfeit your bid and the truck will go to the second highest bidder on the auction.
- Full payment for the truck is due two weeks before the first day of the ConExpo/Con-Agg trade show on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 so we are able to deliver the truck to you after the show. Failing to provide full payment for this truck will forfeit free delivery after the show.
THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK!