Or email your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com
Position Reports to: General Manager
General Purpose: This position is primarily responsible for the oversight of daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance in all existing facilities. This role will include multiple functions of building and grounds operations, property, and equipment maintenance.
- Directly supervises all facility and maintenance employees
- Hands on work in all facility maintenance & repairs.
- Maintenance of manufacturing systems
- Address system issues related to the manufacturing process
- Equipment repairs as necessary to support production
- Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Effectively perform and assist in repair or updating and installation of equipment
- Perform troubleshooting of equipment.
- Complete and maintain routine and preventive records and logs.
- Works closely with production to minimize downtime while maintaining quality
- Perform buildings and grounds maintenance upkeep
- Journeyman Electrician or Master Electrician Preferred
- Must be able to understand production-related issues and be able to proactively address these issues
- Maintain a working knowledge of all plant area processes
- Accurately read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders
- Must be able to perform manual labor - this is a hands-on job
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Bonus program
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift, Monday through Friday, some weekends or nights as scheduled
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.